In order to ensure the complete satisfaction of our clients, we have created a basic list of guidelines to consider when planning your visit to Youphoria. Thank you for your cooperation.
· Please do your best to arrive a few minutes early to your salon appointment. If you are running late, please call us and let us know so that we can adjust accordingly. Also, please be aware that your service time may be reduced by the amount of time you are late to your appointment. While we will do our best to accommodate your needs, extremely late arrivals may be rescheduled for another date.
· Please allow for a minimum of 24 hours' notice if you need to cancel your appointment. Our team members keep busy schedules and often are booked out for many weeks, so your time slot likely could be filled by a client on our waiting list. We reserve the right to require a valid credit card to reserve appointments and will charge 100% of the service price for late cancellations and no-shows.
· Any client wishing to book a service with our spa staff (Tonya, Rachel, Denise, or Mary) will be required to provide a valid credit card to reserve the appointment. The credit card on file will be charged 50% of the total price for the services booked in the case of cancellations with less than 24 hours' notice, or the full amount for no-show occurrences.
· If you write a check for payment of services rendered and/or retail products purchased, and the check is returned, you will be charged a $40 returned check fee.
· All of us at Youphoria love children, but children may not be left unattended in our facility. It creates a safety hazard and can detract from the relaxing environment we aim to provide to our clients. So that our guests may enjoy a relaxing, stress-free experience, children must be supervised at all times (by an adult other than the person receiving a service).
· If you are not satisfied with your hair service, we would be most happy to make things right with a technical adjustment performed by the stylist who performed the original service. In order to receive your complimentary technical adjustment, you must contact us within one week of your original service date.